What information is being collected on this site?
- The only personal information collected is information you give us: This site offers the opportunity for you to sign up for email alerts. We do not collect or maintain any personal information unless you provide us with your name, address, city, state, zip, and email address.
- How we use log files to better serve you: We use log files to assess the aggregate level of traffic to this site including what pages people are visiting, and to diagnose any potential problems with the Web site. This log file does contain an “Internet Protocol” or IP address that gives us insight on the general geographic area that visitors are coming from but not information on a specific individual.
- Information collected when you donate: When you make a contribution, any credit card information provided is only used to immediately process your donation. We do not retain your credit card information once the donation is processed online. Also, minors (individuals under the age of 18) are prohibited.
- We ask that children under 18 do not submit their information. In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) this site does not knowingly collect information from children. You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for email news or make an online credit card contribution. We encourage parents to participate actively in their children’s Internet experience.
How is the information collected on this site used?
- We will not sell your personal information. Under no circumstances will we sell your information to third parties or any commercial entities.
Is my information secure?
- Protecting information you provide via this site: we make every effort to protect your information from the moment you begin to enter your information to when it is stored on our secure servers. We use a secure socket layer (SSL) - with the highest level of encryption commercially available - on pages where Web site visitors make a secure online donation using their credit card.
- Strict security measures are in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any and all information pertaining to this site. In addition, this site is run on servers located in a secure server room.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer, please visit:
For Netscape Navigator, please visit:
Can I change my information or opt out of e-mailings?
- How to unsubscribe from our email list: all sign ups for email communications and other features of this site are completely voluntary. At the bottom of every newsletter email is an opportunity to unsubscribe. You can also follow the link for 'subscription' or 'newsletter' from the homepage of our site.